Platte County Courthouse
A full-height porch with classical columns, symmetrical facade, balustrade, pediments, and ornate cornices characterize the Neo-Classical Revival style, used in the design of the Platte County Courthouse. The names of the 13 founders of Columbus are carved in stone around the top of the building. Construction began in the Courthouse in 1920 and was completed in 1922. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1990.
- 2610 14th Street, Columbus, Nebraska
- Visit Website