Lincoln Highway Gardiner Station Section

View Larger Image

This 1.2 mile Gardiner Station section of the original Lincoln Highway and the Pratt pony-truss bridge spanning Prairie Creek were in use from 1913 to 1928. The original highway section and bridge are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

  • Rural Platte County, 115th St. (between Duncan & Silver Creek